[gfsd]Re: gfsd mailling list information

From: Free Software Foundation
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:02:13 -0500

Matt Kraai wrote:

> The change you suggested is fine with me.  Please feel free to update the
> README as well as whichever entries you want to update.  I'll make sure
> that any new entries I add use the new format.  I'm sorry for not getting
> back to you sooner.

I'd be happy to update some of them, but unfortunately, I don't know where
these files live.  Could you tell me where they are currently hosted on the
GNU machines?

Also, I hadn't seen a response from Janet, whom I'd thought would have
responded.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942