[gfsd]Re: request bug-directory archives on ftp-mailing-list-archives

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:54:25 -0500

Soam Vasani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on the free software directory.  We would like to have
> archives of our mailing list, address@hidden, on the
> ftp-mailing-list-archives.gnu.org server.  An uncompressed archive is
> (automatically) made in the file
> /com/archive/bugs-free-software-directory

Actually, the way this would now work is that bug-directory would be set up
formally as a mailman mailing list, which does archiving.  We are moving
away from ftp-mailing-list-archives.gnu.org to have everything cataloged via
our mailman system.

Would you like bug-directory to be set up as a mailman mailing list, instead
of an alias?