[gfsd]Re: Hello

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Hello
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:00:03 -0700 (MST)

Please forgive me for taking so long to respond to your message.
It came when I was doing a lot of flying and got piled under
other things.

It sounds like we can consider ACM a GNU program, but I don't know
whether you want to be its maintainer.

    Regarding your earlier proposal about ACM, I'm not actively making changes
    to it today

That's too bad--are you going to start again some time, or have you
permanently stopped working on ACM?

                but I'd be happy to update my web pages to reflect the more
    proper GNU/Linux naming.

Thank you.

                              I'd also be willing to create a GNU-oriented web
    page for your site(s).  Just point me to any style or documentation
    standards and I'll set it up.

See http://www.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.html for our web
site specs, and when you have them ready, please send them to
address@hidden

new-gnu people, please record ACM as a GNU package, but we'll have to
see whether Riley Rainey wants to be listed as its maintainer.