Re: Minos2 terminal bug: rapidly repeated clear-and-redraw causes missed

From: Ethan Gardener
Subject: Re: Minos2 terminal bug: rapidly repeated clear-and-redraw causes missed drawing
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 19:30:22 +0100

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020, at 3:17 PM, Bernd Paysan wrote:

> I recommend:
>
> : rvson invers attr! ;          : rvsoff 0 attr! ;
>
> This works portable across all terminal implementations that support invers.

Thanks. I'll have to start using `attr!` and implement it on my systems which
don't have it. I've implemented fg! and bg! for ansi terminal already, except I
didn't implement the same color numbers as minos2 because I'm not practiced
with inverse logic. (Bits set to 1 for off, 0 for on.)

I don't know if i'll use invers because I like colors. ;) Besides, on my more
developed system I replaced rvson and rvsoff with hion and 0color, intending to
use hion outside the editor as a sort of personal standard for higlights. I
hadn't got around to doing that on the tablet. (Should have made a network
block protocol. ;)