[gforth] x and y words exposed

From: Ethan Gardener
Subject: [gforth] x and y words exposed
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:16:31 +0000

i've been defining variables x y z in my startup file for a while now, but
recent versions of gforth report a redefinition warning for x and y.  ("recent"
is from late 2018, perhaps october.)  the conflicting definition for x is
reported to be:
    current/unix/jni-helper.fs:80:1
line 81 conflicts with y.

i'm surprised at such short names being globally exposed, especially from
something which seems quite optional; the comment at top of file reads,
"show/hide keyboard using jni tools".  should i care about this?  is the only
problem the untidy warning on startup, or could it hinder my use of jni
features?  if i ever get that far. :)