Re: [gforth] cross-compiling for windows?

From: Reepca Russelstein
Subject: Re: [gforth] cross-compiling for windows?
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 20:55:00 -0500

Got around to installing that windows build recently. A couple things:
- I can't seem to build under MSYS2 - building a release complains at
config.sub.
- gforth64 goes in Program Files (x86). I would have expected it to go
in Program Files. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- the directory structure seems a bit, uh... flat. I guess I'm just
wondering where I should install libraries into - I don't see a
site-forth directory or anything.