Re: [gforth] cross-compiling for windows?

From: Dennis Ruffer
Subject: Re: [gforth] cross-compiling for windows?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 09:00:21 -0700

Cool, hadn’t seen that they released a new one, and 64 bits too.

If you look close in README.txt, you might see: i686-pc-cygwin, but I’m not sure they don’t still use MinGW.

http://www.mingw.org/

http://www.cygwin.com/

I never tried to do a release myself, but I was on the cygwin version for years.

Now days I just use WSL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Subsystem_for_Linux

That way I can use the latest git repository: https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=gforth

Good Luck whichever way to decide to go.

DaR