Re: [gforth] text editor

From: Carsten Strotmann
Subject: Re: [gforth] text editor
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 06:56:53 +0000

Hello Joel,
Joel Rees writes:

> When running gforth on android, what text editors are people using?

I either use Emacs with "forth-mode" from a PC over WIFI (SSH via
Emacs-Tramp), or when working standalone with a bluetooth keyboard
attached (on a Android Tablet), I use the retro-forth Editor from within
gforth (http://retroforth.org/pages/?PortsOfRetroEditor). The latter is
realy forth like, with Block storage and all. But I find it ideal for a
restricted environment such like a phone.

Best regards

Carsten