[gforth] Libtool and Jessie

From: Philip Smith
Subject: [gforth] Libtool and Jessie
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 16:12:34 -0700

I just sent a message about using the libtool and shared library stuff in gforth on Jessie Debian not working!
I spent several days on this and several versions of linux installs later i have found the answer.  It turns out
Libtool on jessie has been broken... To install libtool now you need to do the following:

apt-get install libtool libtool-bin

This seems to have it working again.  I will report as i do more testing but on Jessie Debian 8.3 my first tests seem to be working!

--
                \|||/