[gforth] command line tools written in Gforth to create MGT disk images

From: Marcos Cruz
Subject: [gforth] command line tools written in Gforth to create MGT disk images
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:20:08 +0200

I've published two command line tools I wrote for Gforth. They create MGT disk
images for ZX Spectrum and SAM Coupé:

http://programandala.net/en.program.mgtizer.html

http://programandala.net/en.program.mkmgt.html

They are specific tools I needed for my own use as part of cross-development
toolchains for those computers, using emulators. mkmgt is especially useful,
because there is no other tool that does the same.

I've announced them on the main forums and mail lists dedicated to those
computers, so probably some retro-programmers out there have seen Forth in
action by the first time or even heard of it [:)].

Any feedback will be appreciated.

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net