Re: [gforth] getting source code into android gforth app

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: [gforth] getting source code into android gforth app
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:41:48 +0200

Am Freitag, 24. April 2015, 17:43:33 schrieb Joel Rees:
> Can't figure out how to paste in the gforth android app, nor how to give it
> a command-line argument like a file to read from.

PASTE reads the clipboard and inserts it into the keyboard input.  There are
keyboards with a PASTE key, I'll try to figure out what kind of event I'll get
for those, to trigger PASTE on them.

Since Android apps aren't command line tools, you have to load files with

include file.fs

> Executing sh "ls" shows nothing, even though sh "pwd" shows the working
> directory to be /mnt/sdcard/gforth/home, and I can see files I've copied
> into that directory using a file manager app.
>
> What is the obvious thing I am missing?

The files that are in gforth/home are all starting with a dot.  So you need

sh ls -a

to see them.

--
Bernd Paysan