Re: [gforth] my Vim syntax file for Gforth

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: [gforth] my Vim syntax file for Gforth
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:55:09 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 20:12:04 schrieb Marcos Cruz:
> The Vim editor provides a syntax file for Forth, but it has words and
> issues that are specific to other implementations of the language, and
> it was confusing to see them highlighted. That's why some time ago I
> started my own version, specific for Gforth. I think it can be useful to
> other Vim users, and I've published it:
>
> http://programandala.net/en.program.gforth_vim_syntax_file.html

What's the licensing of this file? If it's GPL compatible, we could include it
in the Gforth distribution.  Unfortunately, copyright is by default, so if you
waive or revert some of the rights granted by copyright, you have to say so.

We have the same problem within the Gforth source tree, as well, we start
writing a file and don't always start with a GPL copyright header ;-).

--
Bernd Paysan
http://bernd-paysan.de/