[gforth] Current gforth version

From: Hannu Vuolasaho
Subject: [gforth] Current gforth version
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 23:01:40 +0300

Hello everyone!

I went through archives and came up with mentions of 0.7.3 version. I believe there is no tarball for it yet? Git has tag for it so it could refer that. However there is http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/forth/gforth/Snapshots/gforth-0.7.9_20131227.tar.gz in snapshots directory. Which by the way says most recent one is at the bottom while it is at the top.

And for windows I have been able to use only 0.7.0 exe but I didn't give mingw my best shot.

So what is the most recent beta version (not moving git target) and shouldn't there be more recent version for windows?

I just cloned minos2 and I would like to play with it. 0.7.2 doesn't have for example mmap.fs and that's why I need more recent version of gforth. And for Bernd, there are mentions to your home directory in minos2 makefiles IIRC.

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho