Re: [gforth] Android apps through Gforth

From: Isiah Meadows
Subject: Re: [gforth] Android apps through Gforth
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:10:51 -0400

I've been forgetting to hit "reply to all".

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM, Isiah Meadows <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok. I will say that it wasn't really documented in the first place.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Bernd Paysan <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 26. März 2014, 07:22:55 schrieb Isiah Meadows:
> And then I guess you would just package it with the app?

Yes.  The build.sh script in arch/arm/android or arch/386/anrdoid can take
several paths and will copy all the *.fs, *.png, and *.jpg there into
/sdcard/gforth/site-forth, so you can package whatever sourcecode you like
with the created apk.

I just need to document this better, and we have to discuss where we actually
put the stuff Gforth needs to run on Android (at the moment, this is a
separate repository).

--
Bernd Paysan
http://bernd-paysan.de/