Re: [gforth] "-e bye" not working with a program

From: Marcos Cruz
Subject: Re: [gforth] "-e bye" not working with a program
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:41:08 +0100

En/Je/On 2013-11-10 14:53, Bernd Paysan escribió / skribis / wrote :
> Am Sonntag, 10. November 2013, 14:29:17 schrieb Marcos Cruz:
> > I tried 'gforth myprogram.fs -e bye' but the program doesn't exit after
> > execution, it stays in interactive mode.
> You are in custom parsing mode?

The program parses one delimited region of itself, but then it continues
the normal interpretation. This test works fine at the end of the file:

        ." This is the last line of myprgram.fs" cr

But then the Gforth credits are shown and I enter the interactive mode.
I'll investigate further.

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net