[gforth] 'make install' of 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 failed on Debian 7.1 on x86

From: Marcos Cruz
Subject: [gforth] 'make install' of 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 failed on Debian 7.1 on x86
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:26:14 +0200

It's the first time I try to compile to Gforth; I always used the Debian
package. The compilation worked for 0.7.1 and 0.7.2, but then 'sudo make
install' failed the same way in both cases::

The </usr/local/share/gforth/0.7.?/> directories are created with 114
.fs files, also the usual <site-forth/> is created with its empty file;
and that's all.

Reading the log messages, it seems the problem starts with chacon: "can
not apply partial context to the unlabeled file
«/usr/local/share/gforth.0.7.1»", or something similar (that particula
message is shown in Spanish), whatever it means, and then
</usr/bin/install> fails every time it has to create a subdirectory.

Any clue?

Thank you.
Marcos

--