[gforth] Latest git and cygwin 64-bit

From: Dennis Ruffer
Subject: [gforth] Latest git and cygwin 64-bit
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:22:05 -0700

It looks like cygwin has finally come out with a 64-bit version:

http://cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe

So I pulled down a new git clone and found that there seems to be a problem with unix/pthread.fs:192: libtool compile failed on the 32-bit version.

And I'm trying to figure out how to solve the chicken and egg problem on the 64-bit version.

Anyone have any clue where I can get a 64-bit gforth that's already been compiled for cygwin 64-bit?

Log files attached.

Oh goodie. ;)

DaR