[gforth] search lib path for c-library (gforth 0.7.2)

From: Cyrille Duret
Subject: [gforth] search lib path for c-library (gforth 0.7.2)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:12:51 +0200

hello everybody,
I am looking for a way to indicate the lib path of gcc while gforth is compiling a c-library

I have tried export CFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib but the linker still complain he not find my lib.

I have seen in the last development version you have added the word add-libpath but for now it seems that this version is a bit buggy for freeBSD.

Any solution for the 0.7.2 version ?

thanks u

cyrille