Re: [gforth] problem with gforth7 and serial access

From: kibler
Subject: Re: [gforth] problem with gforth7 and serial access
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 08:30:52 -0700

I am currently looking at the entire contrib section and it seems that
the c-lib calls are in 7.0, and as such then we might only have to load
the entire contrib set to get working serial on 7.0 versions. I will try
that later today, as that seems like a do-able compromise. We would
just need to ship all of those files with our own code - an option we
already use.

Thanks Bernd for the suggested arch code - I will look at that as well,
but my minor checking says that the select code is broken, and thus
I would expect that to not work - assuming my testing is valid - not
always a good assumption to make.
Bill.