[gforth] How to make executable binary applications?

From: Bahman Movaqar
Subject: [gforth] How to make executable binary applications?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 23:30:21 +0330

I'm going to write an application using Forth.  The source of this
application must *not* be readable by others.
AFAIU if I create an image of the source, once still can 'SEE' the
words after loading the image.  Is that right?  If yes, are there any
ways to make an executable binary file (like a compiled and linked C
program) out of a collection of Forth source files?

BTW, I'm using Gforth.  TIA,

--
Bahman Movaqar (http://BahmanM.com)
ERP Evaluation, Implementation and Deployment Consultant