Re: [gforth] OK

From: Dennis Ruffer
Subject: Re: [gforth] OK
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:48:36 -0700

Jason,

I tend to use the CVS TOT at:
:pserver:address@hidden:/nfs/unsafe/cvs-repository/src-m
aster/gforth

The instructions are here:
http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/forth/gforth/cvs-public/

But then you need to have a cygwin install.  The install just includes a
mini version of cygwin anyways and it doesn't have the latest changes for
200x.  Plus, you can make changes if you run into something you want to
change.  It takes a bit of work to get cygwin setup properly and I've never
been able to get past compiling the docs, but the executable works fine.  I
end with this error:

cd doc; texi2dvi gforth.texi
make: *** [doc/gforth.dvi] Error 1

DaR