gfo-users

Re: [Gfo-users] Presentation and questions

From: Gerardo Primero
Subject: Re: [Gfo-users] Presentation and questions
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:30:37 -0800 (PST)

(Claudio Gnoli) Each class is usually named after entities of its level: this
is why Roberto Poli once commented that "behaviour" was not a good label for
this class, as it conveys a processual meaning, so we have now changed the
label into "instincts".
(Gerardo) I don't understand why do you think that "behavior" is not a good
label. It is the label used by behavioral scientists. In its usual sense within
behavioral sciences, "instinct" is a narrower concept, and it doesn't include
learned patterns of behavior.

Regards,
Gerardo.