getfem-users

Re: Fast computation of a quantity

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: Fast computation of a quantity
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 21:39:27 +0200

Hello, would you like to send us a naive implementation of your assembly with asm_generic (and a loop) to take it from there?

BR
Kostas

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 6:27 PM Eloi Martinet <eloi.martinet@univ-smb.fr> wrote:
Hello everyone,
My problem is the following : I have a FE space V with basis phi_i. Let u be a function on V and f a real valued function. What is the quickest way to compute the vector (\int f(u)*phi_i)_i ? I would like to use asm_generic but I don't see how to do it without looping on i and computing it for all i, which is way too long.

Thank you, have a good day.
Best regards,
Eloi.