getfem-users

Re: Compilation problem with mumps

From: pierre.gosselet
Subject: Re: Compilation problem with mumps
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 15:27:53 +0200

Dear Kostas, dear Edgar,

thank you for your help, I finally managed to compile.

For the record:
+ I had to use $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to give the path to mumps/scotch/metis
library (which I had to compile on my own with fpic), for some reason
configure failed if I tried to give the libraries some other way.

+ then the following ./configure found everything

./configure CC=icc CXX=icpc FC=ifort --with-pic --disable-matlab
--enable-python CXXFLAGS="-I/pathtomumpsheaders"

+ for the compilation, I had to remove the -ansi option which I think
makes icc refuse c++-style comments (//) which appear in superlu and
python headers.
+ For the final linking of the python interface, I had to use ifort
instead of icc and to add lots of libraries (*mumps*, scotch*, ...).

best regards,
pierre

--
Pierre Gosselet