geiser-users

Geiser with MIT Scheme

From: Nicholas Papadonis
Subject: Geiser with MIT Scheme
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 18:50:15 -0400

Does anyone know if this works?

I type M-x geiser in Emacs 27.1 using Geiser packages from MELPA.  I then C-x C-f t.scm and try evaluating an _expression_ (+ 1 1) using C-x C-e.  Emacs responds that there is no Geiser REPL for this buffer and to try M-x geiser.  All M-x geiser does is spawn the MIT Scheme REPL and does not allow evaluation of arbitrary Scheme buffers.

Any ideas whats going on?  Perhaps I'm using this wrong?