geiser-users

Re: edit-symbol-at-point ( M-. ) not working for me in guile, but only i

From: Andreas Reuleaux
Subject: Re: edit-symbol-at-point ( M-. ) not working for me in guile, but only in gauche
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 04:56:30 +0100

Hi, thanks a lot, and yes: that was it!

I had just used modules - not defined a module

(use-modules

 (sxml match)
 (sxml transform)
 (sxml simple)

 (ice-9 pretty-print)

 (sxml apply-templates)

 ;; cut
 (srfi srfi-26)

 ;; match
 (ice-9 match)
 )

And now I have both: a module definition, and usage as above
And M-. works (after C-c C-k -- yes!)

(define-module (stuff))

(use-modules

 (sxml match)
 (sxml transform)
 (sxml simple)

 (ice-9 pretty-print)

 (sxml apply-templates)

 ;; cut
 (srfi srfi-26)

 ;; match
 (ice-9 match)
 )

Or more compact maybe:

(define-module (stuff)
  #:use-module (sxml match)
  #:use-module (sxml transform)
  #:use-module (sxml simple)
  )

Many thanks again!
  -A

PS: I am list-replying - sorry if you get my message twice now! [?]