geiser-users

Similar interface to Edwin C-x-e evaluation?

From: Nicholas Papadonis
Subject: Similar interface to Edwin C-x-e evaluation?
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 16:28:03 -0400

I'm using Geiser to interface with MIT Scheme.

I used Edwin and it had a nice interface where the buffer was simply text and each _expression_ could be evaluated using C-x-e.  This interface appears a bit easier to manage (formatting wise) then interface directly with the REPL line by line.

Is there a way to place Geiser in this mode?

Thank you