geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Only chicken?

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [Geiser-users] Only chicken?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:30:00 -0500

Every time I restart Emacs and call up geiser, my customizations have been changed from racket and guile, to just chicken. I do a `grep -r ...` on my .emacs.d, but that doesn't help. My init.el has only the alist of file endings with any mention of chicken. I once had chicken, but no longer. What can I do to eliminate chicken and keep racket (geiser implementation) and guile?

LB