geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Loading racket module with at-exp

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Loading racket module with at-exp
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:43:52 +0200

Hi again,

On Tue, Sep 18 2012, Eduardo Bellani wrote:

> While loading any module with the language marked as
>
> #lang at-exp racket/base
>
> I encounter this error message:
>
> get-module-code: no such file: #<path:/usr/racket/collects/at-exp/main.rkt>

I think i've found the problem in Geiser's load code, or, at the very
least, a workaround :-)

If you have a chance to try the latest git version of Geiser, please let
me know if it fixes the problem for you.

Thanks for you patience!

Cheers,
jao
--
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to
achieve it through not dying" -- Woody Allen