geiser-users

[Geiser-users] reloading a module

From: Irvin
Subject: [Geiser-users] reloading a module
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 08:38:30 -0700

Hi,
I noticed if you evaluate a require _expression_ e.g. using C-x C-e on (require "file.scm") then make changes to "file.scm" and evaluate it again the changes aren't reflected in the REPL (I'm using Racket).  Is there a way to "re-import"  file/module into the REPL without killing the REPL and starting a new one?  I didn't have much luck when searching through the documentation for Geiser or Racket, but it seems like a simple thing so I'm guessing I must have just missed it.  Thanks for any help!
-Irvin