geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Auto complete with auto-complete

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Auto complete with auto-complete
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:29:24 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

On Mon, Mar 21 2011, Eduardo Bellani wrote:

> Hey there.
>
> Usually I use auto-complete instead of company for auto completion.
> With geiser, I end up with both enabled because auto-complete gives (I
> think) a better support for completion with text from the buffer.
>
> My question is, what would be the best way to force geiser to use
> auto-complete (or something in that sense)?

I've never used auto-complete, but if all you want is to disable
company-mode, you can just set geiser-mode-company-p to nil in your init
files, before loading geiser.  Or am i misunderstanding your question?

Cheers,
jao
--
A student came to the master and asked, for the master was one of them
who knew such things: "Does Emacs have the Buddha nature?" The master