geiser-users

[Geiser-users] clickable link in error trace

From: Vincent Rayappa
Subject: [Geiser-users] clickable link in error trace
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:56:48 -0800

First of all, thanks for making this tool available. It is very useful!

I am using Geiser with Racket 5.0.2.

I downloaded Geiser as a tarball with this link
http://gitorious.org/geiser/mainline/archive-tarball/master on Nov
22nd 2010. Here is what I have in my emacs initialization file:

(setq auto-mode-alist (append '(("\\.ss$" . scheme-mode))
                              auto-mode-alist))
(load "~/.emacs.d/geiser-mainline/build/elisp/geiser-load")

 I would like the filenames/line numbers in the stack trace (in the
REPL) window to be clickable, but they are not. Is there some special
mode I have to turn on to make filenames clikcable? I tried to add
this but it does not seem to make a difference:

(setq geiser-racket-collects (list "errortrace"))

Any I missing something. My apologies if this is documented, but I
have failed to read it.

Regards,
Vincent