gdb

Need mentors to discuss on a new project idea "GUI development of GDB".

From: Varun Jakhoria
Subject: Need mentors to discuss on a new project idea "GUI development of GDB".
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:24:43 +0530

Hi,

I am pleased to introduce myself as Varun Jakhoria, pursuing my
graduation in B.E.(Hons.) Computer Science from BITS-Pilani, India. At
the end of April 2011 I am completing all the compulsory courses and
various other courses of computer science engineering.

I am interested in working with GNU, and GSOC is providing this
opportunity. I want to discuss my project idea on "GUI development of
GDB" with the mentors. So, I am looking forward for some response from
the mentors to have detailed discussion on this idea.

--
Varun Jakhoria
( ...it's only about 0's & 1's )

Address: