gdb

Re: Possible to record program execution

From: ppmoore
Subject: Re: Possible to record program execution
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:07:36 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I had compiled with the  '-g' option

Another possibility I discovered is to use the "record" option for reverse
debugging, described here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/record/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/record/
http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProcessRecord/Tutorial
http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProcessRecord/Tutorial
I tried it out, but it didn't work. I have the impression that it is still
in its early development stages.