gdb

MI -exec-continue "-t" option?

From: Grant Edwards
Subject: MI -exec-continue "-t" option?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:53:30 +0000 (UTC)

Recently I dusted off an old program that uses gdb 5.3 in MI mode.
The program sends gdb the command "-exec-continue -t <startAddress>".

I swear this used to work, but now gdb objects to the "-t", and none
of the documentation I can find for MI mode shows any arguments for
the -exec-continue command.

At some point in the past did the '-exec-continue' command accept an
argument?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Will it improve my
                                  at               CASH FLOW?