gdb

RE: problems with gdb

From: Hezi Sasson
Subject: RE: problems with gdb
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:09:06 +0200

please remove me from this list

îàú: address@hidden áùí Mihaela Vitalariu
ðùìç: â 3/4/2008 2:55 PM
àì: address@hidden
ðåùà: problems with gdb

Hello, i have Mandriva 2008.0 installed and gdb 6.7.1, compiled by me from sources.

Lately gdb started to behave very strangely, i set a breakpoint and it stops, but when i type "next" it waits forever, and i can't debug my programs any more.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Thanks in advance,
Wolverine