gdb

[Gdb] Michael C -- gdb,make,build.sh, etc,etc,etc

From: jack Griffin
Subject: [Gdb] Michael C -- gdb,make,build.sh, etc,etc,etc
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:10:28 -0500

Michael C,

WELL, I got "make" to install after fixing the PATH problems and it looks good --gdb to go.  The PC has drive space problems on the /usr/ volume and I have to fix that first.

BUT,  many thanks to you for your help.  This certainly could not have been done without you and I have learned much!   The gnu install process seems simple NOW (I hope) and I'll use it for gdb.

Thank you again.  If I can ever return the favor, just let me know.

Jack Griffin