gdb

[Gdb] gdb:Not executable format.

From: ShweMyint
Subject: [Gdb] gdb:Not executable format.
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:50:25 -0400

Hello all,

I am trying to learn debugging using kdevelop:kdbg:gdb.It does not start at
all. So I start gdb from command line. I got,"Not in executable format :
File truncated".

I thought object is a.out. Recompile kernet-2.2.18 with CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF,
and test prog. kedit with -g and still have the same message.

I am using, Qt-2. Should not matter for command line execution, I think but
I tried with qt-1 still the same.

I am stuck for 3 days. Any help rendered is appreciated.
Myint