gdb

[Gdb] Server needed 269

From: submit54080p13
Subject: [Gdb] Server needed 2696YlUI1-547ulha5625Ekkl0-659Kl29
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:24:06 -0400

Hi,

I run a Internet Marketing company in Las Vegas.  We do direct email
promotions.  Yes
Spam.  We provide the hosting to our clients, and are very responsible as far
as honoring
removes.  We are probably one of the few companies that actually has a real
remove link,
and actually process removes.

The reason I am writing you, is I am looking for a company that will give me a
server to
mail from.  I realize this is an unusual request.  I am looking for a server
that I can send a large
amount fo spam off of each day, direct without using others mail servers or
proxy servers.
So there would be a considerable amount of complaints.  I would need you to
provide me with
a windows 2000 box, and your smtp server to mail from.

If you are able to do this and keep it up 7 days at a time, then maybe you
would be interested
in doing long term business with me.  It is not necessary for this to be up
more than 7 days.
At the end of 7 days, you could take it down and put up another a week or two
later, once
the heat has died down.

If you are interested in doing this, please email me at address@hidden, so we
can
discuss the terms, and what you would be looking for in payment.

Thanks...
7635l4