gdb

[Gdb] writing a front-end for gdb

From: wwp
Subject: [Gdb] writing a front-end for gdb
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:58:44 +0200

Hi there,

I don't really know where to ask, couldn't find any answer in the online
docs.. (and moreover I'm not subscribbed to the mailing list so please forward
me any reply)

I'm working on a _kind_ of front-end for gdb. And missing documentation about
gdb's commands list, commands syntax and commands meaning or use.

Is there a whitepaper about writing a front-end for gdb somewhere, or any
kind of documentation that should help me in that way? Is this the GDB/MI
interface I've found in gdb doc?

Thanx in advance,
regards

--