gdb

[Gdb] SPLURGE on YOURSELF! 364

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gdb] SPLURGE on YOURSELF! 364
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 17:11:59 -1800

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

If you've considered using professional teeth whitening from your local
Dentist, you already know it can cost as much as $300-$500.....BUT NOW
you can do it at a fraction of the cost in the privacy of your home!

Please take this opportunity to visit our site at http://208.31.60.32
and learn more about this fantastic product!

Here's what you'll find:
  • Complete information on what this product will do and how it is used.
  • Comparisons to the competition (including a cost analysis)
  • Why we claim to be the most powerful at-home whitening system available.
  • A full explanation of our 30 Day money back guarantee!
Click here to learn more now! http://208.31.60.32