gdb

[Gdb] Be your own boss, work online!

Subject: [Gdb] Be your own boss, work online!
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 15:23:20 -0600

 (address@hidden) on Saturday, February 2, 2002 at 15:23:19

Dear Sir or Madam: Make a six-figure income from home without ever spending so
much as a penny! No experience neccessary, and absolutely no investment is
required! We've shown thousands of people over the years how to profit from the
internet, and we're so confident in our program that if you're not making at
least $500 in your first MONTH using our techniques, we'll send you a complete
refund, no questions asked!
Click below for details. You have NOTHING to lose, and everything to gain..
this mail could change your life!
http://www.freewebhost4u.com/rik21/cashunlimited1/