gdb

[Gdb] (no subject)

Subject: [Gdb] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:03:17 -0700 (MST)

 (address@hidden) on Friday, January 11, 2002 at 02:03:16

Dear Sir or Madam: Its official, the Internet is currently creating more
millionaires than any other industry in history. A vastly growing international
marketplace, with seemingly no boundaries, the income potential is AMAZING. Are
you taking advantage?
We can help you get 5 money making websites up and running with a HALF HOUR,
and show you exactly how to produce traffic and process sales.. no expertise
required!
The best part: Success is GUARANTEED. If you're not making at least $500 pure
profit in your first month, or if you're not satisfied for any reason, we will
refund every penny of your purchase price... there is no risk involved, you
cant lose!
Click below for more info:
http://196.40.67.198/money2