gdb

[Gdb] New low-fare search tool

From: info
Subject: [Gdb] New low-fare search tool
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:46:48 -0800

We'd like to introduce you to SideStep, the low fare travel search tool that has everyone talking.

"SideStep cornered the market on acceptable itineraries at the lowest cost," declared SmartMoney Magazine in a recent review.

"Take our word for it - this is hot stuff!" enthused the Chicago Daily Herald.

To see for yourself why SideStep is winning such praise, try it now - free

Find Outrageous Travel Deals - Air, Car, and Hotel
$25 flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas? Rental cars in Denver from $15/day?

SideStep finds you deals like these by searching 95 different travel sites at once to find you the very best travel values - including the largest selection of "Web-only" fares you'll find online!

We check 587 airlines, 762 rental car locations, and more than 20,000 hotels worldwide to find you the bargains you're looking for.

Compare prices side-by-side with Expedia, Travelocity and more
With SideStep, you'll always be sure that you've found the very best price in town. That's because SideStep enables you to easily run a comparative search when you visit the sites of popular online travel agencies.

With SideStep, You Would Have Saved $593.50 Over Expedia's Best Price On This Trip From Boston to Charlotte, NC.
As the Washington Post describes it:

"Because SideStep rides in a small window on the left of your browser screen, you can … price a flight on Expedia, Travelocity, or any other site, then (this is so cool it kills me) watch as the same criteria are automatically fed into SideStep and a search is generated. This permits real-time, side-by-side comparisons against the market leaders."

Sidestep: $137.50
Expedia:  $731
You Save: $593.50
We call this the "Pepsi Challenge of Travel" - and we urge you to try it yourself. Get SideStep now.

Book your travel directly with brands you trust
SideStep brings you directly to the sites of airline, hotel and car rental names you know to book your travel, taking you to within a few clicks of purchase from brands like Continental Airlines, Hertz, Southwest, Hilton and more.

Get frequent flier miles and other special offers
With SideStep, you'll receive bonus incentives -- such as frequent flier miles - which the airlines, hotels and other travel suppliers offer you for booking directly on their sites.

Start saving today!

To start saving on your travel purchases today, get SideStep now - free. We look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

Sidestep Team

Unsubscribe instructions:

If you do not want to receive such messages in the future, please reply to this e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line and we will promptly handle your request.

This is an AUTOMATED PROCESS. Your email reply will not be seen. If your reply does not contain the word REMOVE in the subject line your email address will not be removed from the database.