gdb

[Gdb] Ada patches to GDB

From: Robert Dewar
Subject: [Gdb] Ada patches to GDB
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:46:44 -0500 (EST)

I just wanted to bring people up to date on this issue. We are currently
working hard to move our Ada (GNAT) technology to GDB 5.0 as part of
our effort to update GNAT to GCC 2.97/3.0. We are close to having this
in reasonable shape, and as soon as we get there, we will propose adding
the set of Ada mode patches to the standard GDB 5 release. For the most
part this is a straight plug-in. Paul Hilfinger (who is our academic
reprentative on the GDB committee) will be in charge of this checkin.

Robert Dewar
(we = Ada Core Technologies here)