gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] missing dependency or just pkg naming difference?

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] missing dependency or just pkg naming difference?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 21:18:19 +0200

Uoo, my mail programm behaves strange today :)

Am Mon, 10 Jun 2019 20:46:52 +0200 schrieb Uwe Scholz:

> [...]
>
> The same goes for all the other not really needed libraries. For
> example, if the sources for exiv2 are not found, Gnome Commander can
> still be used but it can't read exiv image data which could be used
> for multi-renaming image files. Same goes for the poppler library,
> used for reading of metadata in PDF files.
>
> I do not know which packages you have to install so that configure
> finds the sources of these libraries in Linux Mint. Please check in
> the ...

... Linux Mint repositories for the correct names of the development
packages of the libraries. For example, the correct libunique package
could be (I'm not sure as I can't test):
https://community.linuxmint.com/software/view/libunique-dev

Best wishes
Uwe