gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Suggested IDE?

From: kht-lists
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Suggested IDE?
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 14:25:42 +0000

Hello Stefan,

I have been watching your email for a reply.  I cannot offer a solution but I
would be interested to find an answer. Most of my programming has been in the
xBase languages (dBase II, III+, FoxBase+, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro.) With the
FoxPro products I could bring up the design of a screen and pick an object on
that screen to work on (or add a new object.) In Gnome Commander I would like
to change the "Home" button to "Desktop" as I rarely store anything under home.
However, just looking at the collection of code I have no idea where to find
the code which defines the button.

I hope someone comes forward with a suggestion.

Ken

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.