gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander 1.10.0 released

From: kht-lists
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander 1.10.0 released
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 14:32:37 +0000

Wow!  That is great news!!  Thanks to all for your hard work!!!

I did notice that the binary packages referenced on the web site for Debian and
Ubuntu are ANCIENT (c.a. 1.4.8). For CentOS, the nux repo has 1.8.1.  As that
is my primary distro I am in the process of upgrading about 14 zillion packages
on my build virtual machine and I will then make an attempt to compile and
package 1.10.0. After a little testing on CentOS 7.6 I will post to the nux
forum and ask that 1.10.0 be added to the nux repo. (Unless you would care to
do so and save a little time while I fiddle around building - I do not do this
often.)

I will post to this list with my progress.

Thanks again,

Ken Taylor
Clayton, North Carolina USA

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.