gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd 1.4.7 in Debian testing

From: Ernest Sales
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd 1.4.7 in Debian testing
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 14:56:26 +0200

Hi people. FWIW, gcmd 1.4.7 backported to Debian stable does not run
into this issue:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
8.2

$ uname -m
x86_64

$ dpkg --list gnome-commander

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
|/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad) ||/
Name           Version      Architecture Description
+++-==============-============-============-=================================
ii  gnome-commande 1.4.7-1~bpo8 amd64        nice and fast file manager

$ apt-rdepends gnome-commander | grep -C3 libtag
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  Depends: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)