gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Hello

From: Bhaskar Bhat
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Hello
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:40:04 +0530

For improving the existing feature, which branch I will be checking out the
code from ?

I came across the following info. on website : -

The master branch:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-commander

The current stable branch:
git clone -b gcmd-1-2-8 git://git.gnome.org/gnome-commander

Kindly suggest.
Also, a brief description of the detailed steps to follow for sending a
patch for review would be helpful. (I use Fedora 15).

Regards
*Bhaskar*